Last Updated 20th May 2015
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information about you when you visit our website and use our services. When you provide us with information, you consent to the transfer and storage of information on our servers.
Types of information that we gather include:
- What you provide to us such as: name, address, contact details, purchase information, billing information, email communication, product reviews and any other personal information disclosed when using our website and services
- Automatic information – When you visit a website, enabling cookies on your browser allows us to collect information about you. This and other technical information collected is used to identify you and create a more personalized online experience. Cookies must be enabled to complete an order and view other features on our website.
- Information from other third party sources
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information that we collect from you will be used and disclosed only to provide products and services to you, or otherwise to carry out our business. Types of personal information we may use and disclose include:
- Internally to provide a service to you
- Communicating with you
- Legal Purposes: there may be some circumstances where will be legally required to share personal information.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active with us or as required to provide services to you. We will also retain data in compliance with our legal obligations.
We will ask for your consent before releasing information about you to third parties outside those stated above.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.